Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

They had this one where you copied down shapes to encode stuff and I was like I’m gonna own at this but I was way too meticulous about my handwriting so it was the only test I scored like badly on

3 Likes

Where does he know how to do all of this stuff

I want to be your dad

1 Like

Oh you do not

2 Likes

I want to be LIKE your dad

Cause they gave us new strange symbols. And so I was like Well I have to draw the symbols accurately. But in hindsight hte strat was to just go as fast as possible while still being ~recognisable. I made 0 mistakes I was just slow

1 Like

MY DAD-
PROS:
is able to do everything
CONS:
constant pain stopping you from doing everything

This is why you do physical exercise, May

2 Likes

can you tell your dad to take over the todays story account i bet he’d have better stories than u

1 Like

In my defence I was 10 years old

given how I inherited my dads :sparkles: constant pain :sparkles: im already working on getting some sort of disability fund. I have some issues now but once I get to my like, 40s? I am NOT

1 Like

i saw your ass like and unlike this I know what you are

I can’t believe katze can do that

my dads stories arent nearly as unhinged. youd probably hear about world of warcraft he loved world of warcraft

1 Like

past tense because he got owned by carpal tunnel and I stole his PC forever

You must get indoctrinated into WoW, NOW

No

i think it’s to some extent a miracle i haven’t gotten carpal tunnel yet

3 Likes

I had several codes as a kid I could read and write in fluently so I know I wa sgood at it in the Abstract

i used to do percussion and proper technique is actually so much more important there than for every other instrument because if you have bad technique on every other instrument you just sound bad. but if you have bad technique in percussion and do it for long enough you get carpal tunnel

1 Like