Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

the murder mystery was kinda boring and would be solved by at least one person “being rational” in a few minutes

1 Like

the hotel murder game was vaguely horrifying too, and its early enough to scare the audience well for the rest of the movie

2 Likes

The murder mystery? Oh! Witch hunt

1 Like

I think the idea behind it was the loss of rationality

1 Like

And how people eat each other alive when they dont think

1 Like

It’s like a Forbidden Book in here

1 Like

they could’ve portrayed “chaos” a lot better then having a magick solution save the protagonists at the last second, if thats what they’re going for

2 Likes

Are you talking about the manga or the adaption

I do think witch hunt could have been alot better tho. Agreed. I don’t remember the solution being magical. It was

Summary

the smart girl finding out the knife was held backwards.

1 Like

magick wasn’t literal
the adaption, the “the knife was pointing in a way remarking it was suicide, so we just need to burn the corpse”
which just feels like an excuse for bloodshed before saving the people that matter, being afraid to go all out

1 Like

aren’t you a house of leaves fan this seems like something you should know a lot about

1 Like

disclaimer: has never read house of leaves

I guess. But like i again feel like thats was part of the game.

I will say jack of hearts game is the best game tho

1 Like

its sequel bait and i hate it!!

1 Like

dr6 during winter break
Is This Viable

i’m pretty sure this is the one where the protag’s friends all die?

No no. Jack of hearts is the mafia style game

1 Like

what times are you planning to host it at + how long do you think its going to be + how far are you away from completion

1 Like

Your thinking bout the

"Summary

Hide and seek game

1 Like

sorrryy, im trying to recall a movie from before i Forgot Everything which is Hard

1 Like