Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I will uninstall Honkai Star Rail and probably Starcraft 2 :sob:

Good grief. I’d probably need a new PC if this is going to be the standard size for PC games.

i eat so much hot shit and then always get surprised when it catches up to me and dissolves my stomach in a fiery rage its very funny to me

2 Likes

we will NOT be learning from this experience

1 Like

I eat way too many spicy things

They do not affect me

Unless it’s spicy enough to make me cough

While the tongue is like chilling in a sauna

My stomach is pretty sensitive to motion sickness (who invented this?? Satan??). Though anything spicy? No gut punch, no feelings of consuming molten lava

1 Like

I think like a year ago during a school festival, I bit raw red onions. It was so spicy that it made my nose hurt somehow and it also extended to the ears (they’re connected to the throat and nose, it was causing a chain reaction. Biology baby).

It was a pretty dumb decision, I had horrible breath that could be felt from 2 meters away by simply talking.

But my stomach? Busy sunbathing, I guess.

My mouth was fine, but I can’t really say the same about the other body parts mentioned.

1 Like

Is the score spicy?

I was looking for a 5 of bamboo to win. This person took all the 5s. Then they got super lucky and the 5s became bonus points, making their hand super high scoring, and then they called the win off me, causing me untold suffering and also a derank

2 Likes

sulit

3 Likes

Silviu200530

4 Likes

May

1 Like

good evening chat i hate my bus driver

1 Like

Have you considered

1 Like

i got the same bus twice today, on different routes. started perfectly on time and was 15 minutes late each time. How
also he straight up did not stop at my stop. I went up to the front at the next stop and asked if the bus stopped at [STREET NAME] and he TURNED HIS HEAD THE OTHER WAY AND IGNORED ME???
its worth saying. i dont know if it was the same driver each time. I just know it was the same bus. Although I want to believe it was the same driver because both drivers were kind of dicks

2 Likes

i asked but I know it does. I’ve checked. Says it does at the stop. Says it does online. Im wondering if its the same bus which didnt stop for me when I first tried to get it. I want to believe this guy just hates this street

3 Likes

benguinedparbecue

3 Likes

I now know how to make my door not automatically lock every time I leave

Revolutionary