Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

having scheduled processing times is a quality-of-life thing (the life in question is mine)

3 Likes

a main timezone, most likely euro/aus is going to be screwed over by the time either way
sooo
try to sacrifice people wisely? i dunno what the percentage of players that are australian to euro are that like roleplay games

you know you could take the tried and true procedure of not processing actions and just guessing as to what the correct answer is

1 Like

many great minds have done the same

you could be the next 24/7 host!!! come on!! think about it!!!

1 Like

“the next” as if I didn’t try that in DR5

2 Likes

DISCLAIMER: I was not actually hosting 24/7. there were definitely a lot of days when I got ~4 hours of sleep with predictable consequences but 4 is more than 0!

2 Likes

comical
just think about it really hard, its simple to decide but it’s screwing over the game for a lot of the people either way

1 Like

and Sixteen Players on a small forum mafia site with 4 hours available in a timezone is um
yeah

1 Like

I have decided that I am okay with making the game unplayable for some fraction of the world in exchange for being able to sleep/have a job/etc.

4 Likes

as you should

you don’t need to be available for the whole processing time if you’re a player (though obviously you might get murdered while AFK)

1 Like

my main concern is probably just second-hand worry of “there won’t be enough active players”
which probably, given the record said is pointless, but past the first week it’ll be
Something to behold, at least

1 Like

happy Teasel Day in the French Revolutionary Calendar

3 Likes

starfield is 120 gb and needs an ssd that’s so fucked up

1 Like

i need to finish watching season 2 of that

1 Like

please do

i got to the second episode and was like “ok this shit more goofy than i remember”
then i got distracted
might watch an episode later tonight been on a netflix binge recently (just watched dark night and dark night rises lmao)

1 Like

dangy ropa

1 Like

yes I am still trying to make some space on my computer xd