Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Sounds like eevee

1 Like

no I think this was right after they were allowed?

it might’ve been the Frankie game actually, not positive

3 Likes

ohhh you are right i think yahr

1 Like

I remember him asking me some questions to find out what number he needed to be his Daily Postcount and I wouldn’t have gone along with him making an illegal gimmick alt for FM

1 Like

remember chinese characters alt

1 Like

that one I did not know was an alt in advance

2 Likes

jesus chinese-characters-alt still makes me pretty mad lmfao how did nothing come of that

it was a Complicated Situation With Multiple Factors but yeah we hella dropped the ball on that one

1 Like

What’s that

so basically eevee made an alt, told nobody (against site rules), explicity straight up lied about it to a site mod, lied about being a new player, joined game, at some point told game hosts he was an alt and he was basically forced to sub out and join on main. before doing that he made a huge massive post where he outlined that he was in fact an alt account, and insulted basically the entire playerbase (also me specifically. which sucks but whatever).

Got zero punishment.

also i think he was a site mod at this point? Wonderful site mod behaviour

3 Likes

might have details funny but yah. i remember getting hella tilted in cookiethread when i heard the full details of it cuz like. damn

1 Like

1 Like

I don’t believe you

mash postcap is now the worst idea in fm history
how does it feel to be the actual worst

pretty sure this was when he was still FoL head mod :)

2 Likes

does anyone want to turbo just a norm game like vig10 or something like that ? im feelin it rn idk if its too late or what

cookie threaders asleep

If you can find ten players.

yeah thats my biggrdt thing LOL

dayvig 10er on mu

1 Like