Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

it’s like the one side effect they warn you about and it has a 90% chance to kill you

1 Like

Italy they didnt warn me about shit it is why i am talking to someone on the phone for my medication now. I will rather talk to someone on the phone than deal with my doctor mystery loot

1 Like

you could just like
take tylenol though

my pain medication doctor guy didnt tell me how addictive my painkillers were either. and like I knew they were but what if i didnt

1 Like

pill roulette

1 Like

i would be a great doctor i just spin the wheel and whatever it lands on is sure to fix you up
here’s some fentanyl now get out of my office

1 Like

i do. it doesnt do much for me. that is because ow ow owie. i have resorted to just kinda being awesome. frankly its alot easier to cope with the pain of stubbing my toe than it is of just. my hands. maybe thats because toe stubbing pain goes away though. I dont know. If I had to have one or the other every day id pick stubbing my toe

1 Like

look at u now u started college u think u have a life well aren’t u just adorable

wrong but adorable

you will be back here full time by the end of the year

2 Likes

arctic did you stub your toe today

be honest

wtf is spicymilk

i stubbed your toe

1 Like

i havent stubbed my toe today

1 Like

i hit my shin off the table yesterday. thats the closest youll get. I hit my shin off that damn table constantly. right on the corner. damn table

1 Like

Spicy carbonated milk

but i have

Warm spicy carbonated milk

i am a solid 10

1 Like

I never made it. People drink it for clout. I think if Blaseball hadn’t ended I’dve done it eventually

Usually you use sparkling water but you can make it with champange or w/e if you really want to suffer