Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

my mom tells me its just warnings but the leaflet says to literally never take those things ever. something something internal bleeding. I cannot confirm this with my doctor as they didnt fuckckcing tell me what I was getting but cool new lady (psychiatrist) who actually tells me things about medications. I could see the horror on her face as I talked about how long I was on the waiting list to receive any transgender help. However she did make me stay on this medication for 2 more weeks so I’m pretty sure shes evil

1 Like

I tihnk these are things most people dont talk about in public actually

Fail

I HATE THE NHS I HATE THE NHS

2 Likes

1 Like

tories see this and think it means “we need to privatise the nhs”

2 Likes

I’m actually doing the most anti-me thing ever and going to try and get on legitimate hrt injections and not random Chinese medicine. This is not because my dealer got arrested. Nope. Not at all

2 Likes

Hrt should be over the counter and be started at 13. I hate the WPATH I hate the NHS

2 Likes

these mfers telling me “not to diy” as i wait so many years for a drop of estrogen

2 Likes

“its unsafe” so am i fucko lock your doors

1 Like

The UK is easily the best country to be in for DIY right now too. I fucking wonder why

1 Like

20230906_224057
TO HELL WITH FOL TIERLIST WHATS YOUR GIRLRATING

4 Likes

Chat what’s my girlrating

1 Like

failwoman is a hell of a word

1 Like

ibuprofen can cause internal bleeding if you take incompatible drugs but this is just like
blood thinners, steroids and anything that has similar stuff in it risking overdose
if the medication in question is hormones it could maybe kill you i guess

1 Like

yeah but it isnt like a “yeah theres a slightly increased risk of this” area it is the “holy shit fucking RUN” bit. i know because if you look it up on the :sparkles: medicine interaction app :sparkles: it comes up in red and gives you very aggressive warnings. I will trust the piece of paper which came with my medicine and the interaction app as long as i dont have a doctors opinion which like. Im still prescribed naproxen. im not on it anymore because it didnt help anyways but this doctor didnt know that and just didnt say anything. They;re supposed to tell you about risks right im pretty sure they are

1 Like

:3

1 Like

i have a nice man to give me pain drugs and a nice woman t ogive me the other drugs. live is good. life is good. i say in much pain

1 Like

that’s because internal bleeding is like
bad

thats where the blood is supposed to be

1 Like