Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

you’re gonna make me cry on the day i met lalo

2 Likes

thank god i didnt finish my joke awwww poor awcyyy :heart::heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

well i don’t like spending the time doing it to start with nor do i like actually making thr food because im an idiot and either fuck it up badly if i try doing anything new or occasionally injure myself (remember the time i burnt off my fingertips)

2 Likes

it’s soooooo much effort when i could Just Not

i definitely got takeout too much

and cursed ready meals which i’ve been cutting down on because they usually suck but at least they’re easy

1 Like

The first time i “cooked” for myself i got a crockpot / slow cooker. Very easy, throw whatever u want in there, put water, cooks for either 4 or 8 hours. Cant fuck it up coz it doesnt use fire, cooks with steam. I used to do it before i go to bed. Mostly just made stews

Then i moved to frying stuff on pan. Very easy also. Eggs or meat or whatever, grilled cheese sammich

eggs for pan
ramen for pot
bacon for oven
basically all the basic easy to make foods you can practice with

1 Like

great choices

IM NOT JUST LEARNINF HOW TO COOK NOW IVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS IM JUST BAD AT IT

this would never work for me

1 Like

If u really want something u’ll find a way

If u dont want something you’ll find a million excuses

-wisdom of the frog

1 Like

i fucked up cooking ramen literally once and it was because i tried to drain it in a sink of dirty dishes so i was holding the colander with one hand

1 Like

i have too much random shit going on like either classes at 9am or if i do 4 hours to have in the evening someone will be like “PUB NOW” and i don’t want to be responsible for burning the house down ive already nearly done that

1 Like

that fucking hurt

i agree i don’t think i want it enough

1 Like

ramen takes like 5 minutes to boil and 4 to make it is THE “i’m too lazy and/or tired to actually make normal food”

Instant ramen noodles - u dont need to wash them, no? They come prepared to be thrown in the pot, no? Dont u only boil and wash pasta?

you drain them not rinse
dummy

Oooh like good ramen ramen

I see

Ive only had it with like. Stewy ramen

you could also buy ramen cups and they’re even easier but they never really appealed to me all that much