Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

just generic maruchan ramen but like
i don’t plan to eat my ramen with half a pot of water i’d like just the noodles thanks

1 Like

I like the water with the packaged spices (not too much). I think i drain some of the water but leave some

Caulinder just an extra thing to wash i hate washing dishes

ye i make it for lunch a lot but still the main issue is i just don’t bother eating unless im actually hungry

Or however u spell that in english

But ur valid too for liking it that way~

oh yeah this too

1 Like

When are u getting a maid? Can Indonesian friend be ur maid? U can tell her ur that actor’s best friend… In fact go hard or go home. Tell her ur shooting a movie together

1 Like

Tell her they hired an engineer to do prop work for new movie and they hired u

1 Like

i think the house im moving into has a dish washer which might be helpful idk

2 Likes

I used to cook a decent amount but it’s sooo irritating so many things to carry and motions… back home I just had my younger brother help me with anything heavy. Now I don’t have any ingredients anywya

1 Like

how does that work? do you go to the bottom floor of the flat and just… give them your plates?? do they give you a number to get them back???

2 Likes

I had a dishwasher but i was a cheapskate thoss dishwashing tablets cost an arm and a fucking leg

she could probably just give me one of her maids

1 Like

oh a dishwasher

nvm

My sister is 2-3 years younger so you can’t like just ask her to get the flour for you and she obliges. It’s a process every time. She complains. My brother is 5-6 years younger and so I can do this easily

1 Like

story it’s like an actual house with 4 other people

1 Like

Im afraid to ask what do you think a rice cooker is

4 other people are willing to live with you???

2 Likes

oh I didn’t think of that u might be right

1 Like