Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

and that dorm had linoleum tiling in the rooms. like something you’d see at walmart. it was a frightening glance into what living in prison might be like.

I used to say “someone I knew did this to me” but I once admitted here that it was actually me doing this to other people as a kid so I can’t use that polite lie anymore

2 Likes

We have carpet everywhere

Which is better in general but

i-

2 Likes

I do not prefer it to tile in the heat

Yes?

1 Like

i liked my carpeted room until i realized that the building also had awful plumbing. had to have a fan in the room in the middle of winter because that’s the only way the mold would go away

Do u also have my ip address

1 Like

I didn’t ever actually USE the information for anything and only my best friend knew I was doing it and I didn’t do it to her. So nobody was harmed

3 Likes

Saul goodman explaining in court gif

2 Likes

Finding people’s personal information and keeping it to yourself causes no harm whatsoever. Telling people you have their personal information, even if you have no malicious intent, may cause them distress and is therefore in some cases harmful

3 Likes

That being said no I stopped doing this years ago

1 Like

And IP addresses are like imprecise as hell someone tried to dox me with mine once and was way off

2 Likes

They were like 10 and did it cause they thought it was funny they also didn’t have malicious intent

1 Like

Or wait god I was 10 they were younger than me. 8. 9

1 Like

Anyway my deep instincts to solve puzzles have been less dedicated to finding out things about people and more toward sudoku and mafia these days so you’re all good

2 Likes

When i was 10 i was probably eating dirt while may was hacking into the mainframe

4 Likes

the only real use of pulling someone’s ip is killing their router for 20 seconds

3 Likes

I’ll admit I was an iPad baby. Not an iPad iPad my dad only had one for work and didn’t let me use it but I was on that computer as soon as I could read

2 Likes