Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

my hs friend group ddosed someone while they were doing an IG Live once. i wonder what they’re up to these days

2 Likes

One of my friends? Acquaintances? Coworkers from petsites loves to tell this story about hwo someone doxxed them so they went and doxxed them back by googling the names of their two pets together and finding an essay their daughter had written about them that had been posted online. They are very proud of this and absolutely sound like they’re bragging every time

3 Likes

I discovered forums when i was 15 and i publicly posted my full name and address only because it amused me how cautious people were and i wasnt scared of someone trying to come beat me up

4 Likes

Nowadays id be scared of getting cancelled for my questionable and colorful internet history

Still not afraid of physical confrontation with internet twigs though

2 Likes

One of my friends was once coerced by a friend of his into playing League of Legends, right. And, like any reasonable person, he did not want this to happen again. So to prevent further instances of League of Legends play, he got into a massive argument with some random, and then posted his exact coordinates and told the guy to come fight him. And the friend he was playing with knew his location so he couldn’t fake it out. He committed to the bit.

Every time this story is told on Discord everyone goes to post their coordinates and I yell at them realy hard because it’s a fairly large server even if only a small subset of people talk there

3 Likes

STOP IT. WE ARE NOT DOING A LATITUDE CHECK. DO NOT POST YOUR LATITUDE IN THE COMMENTS BELOW YOU CLOWNS

3 Likes

Etc etc et al

3 Likes

flashbacks to when beancat doxxed kana

1 Like

I’d be less concerned about locationposting over here cause it’s a more populated area you can’t like narrow me down super easily from knowing my rough location

3 Likes

Kanave got the cookie earlier.

1 Like

It’s called “Nekophobia”.

4 Likes

And even if it’s not a major concern of mine that people would come and do actual harm like it’s unlikely anyone gives a shit I don’t want them to know my legal first name… yucky

2 Likes

I genuinely feel like I’m gonna faint walking around these halls

1 Like

How do people live like this

1 Like

People like child May being just overlt curious is more concerning to me than people like coming to kill me. I know one of those actually happens I’ve never had firsthand experience with the other

would “easy and not-that-time-consuming recipes” improve your life or does that not help

1 Like

Which one did you send him there is a correct answer

1 Like

(In minecraft ofc)

blazing blade i think

Not the worst choice

Hope he likes the 10 chapter tutorial

1 Like