Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Yar. And weight cycling (which is terrible and you should never do and will certainly give you diatbetes if you do it for too long. But I did not know)

2 Likes

Weight cycling sounds peculiar

1 Like

this was exactly the joke i had planned to make but you still didn’t have to do me like that

3 Likes

Literally shaggy gang

1 Like

All we’re missing is the dawg

1 Like

@Arctic

2 Likes

@Arctic

2 Likes

Get real

2 Likes

Also I am fascinated by this. How much can you carry?

Tutu doesn’t get hand strain from carrying groceries never

1 Like

tutuu carries the entire town!

3 Likes

my friend follows someone on twitter who is convinced she doesnt pass but clearly does. I know she has a poster with things to do to look feminine and I remember weight cycling being a part of it. And I dont think a single thing she does isnt like crazy dangerous

That will cause strong back pain clearly

did you ever notice fred is the only one without a catchphrase that always irked me i need him to audibly exclaim how shocked he is whenever something mildly surprising happens

2 Likes

REMEMBER: backpacks are your friend

No, he does have it

“Gang, let’s split up”

I’m not even that underweight anymore except I used to noticeably lose several pounds every time I randed wolf from hte stress

1 Like

Id probably bench 50 kg or 55 now im rly out of shape. Weaker now at 25 than when i was at 16 lmao

My hands dont hurt when i carry groceries no. Im still way weaker than the average balkan guy. Im only stronger than u scrawny ass nerds

2 Likes

I dont do this anymore so its funny now

It was also funny when I did it

That’s

Actually a better idea. I am thinking grocery shopping way too old fashionly