Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Every single instance of this class that doesn’t have 8AM quizzes or 8AM classes is full. Because they hate me

2 Likes

Did you sign up late

No I signed up on time but freshman pick last and they told me they couldn’t give me picking earlier as an accommodation for “technical reasons”

just wake up at 3 am way too tired to function like i do

And it’s diffeq so most people taking it were sophomores registering BEFORE ME

oh you’re taking diffeq? my condolences

It’s like fine. I ignore all the lectures go home look at the homework figure out how to do the problems on them repeat

1 Like

This is how I take every single math class and also every single class

1 Like

Relatable lmao

Most of my teachers are atrocious and i feel like they waste my time often. I learn faster not having to listen to them dragging their lesson. They have to drag it to fill a 4 hour class

2 Likes

Calc I and II I took having already learned to do all the material on my own and that was really good maybe I should just advance learn everything for every class

2 Likes

I’m sure many of my professors are great but they do not have the engaging qualities of expert killer sudoku

3 Likes

A girl said hello to me when I was walking to class and I recognised her outfit I’m pretty sure she knows me but I have no clue where from

3 Likes

Indeed. My cookiethread incelposter era is over. I’m a fake cookie-er

1 Like

India is renaming itself to Bharat

I’ve narrowed it down to either:

1. Mahjong at blackjack night
  2. The group I got boba with that one time
  3. Random dining hall conversation?
1 Like

What

1 Like

What

1 Like

There was this guy who I knew his quirks and behaviors well enough due to working on a project with him in a class but we haven’t talked in like a year and this dude still remembers my name how

3 Likes

I don’t remember their name

1 Like

Well, that name would be more appropriate to attribute it more culturally.

As Indies/India belongs from english

1 Like