Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I scraped my knee on thepavement like a week ago and I was so excited about it

My only recent injury was caused by them

when i injure myself i tend to injure myself 3 more times like a cartoon character stepping on a rake

1 Like

A part of having a thing that makes your coordination worse and you bruise easily etc etc is that you get cracked at not falling over. I catch myself nearly every time. Nearly. I’ve had more falls recently strangely enough

Like i fell down the stairs and on the way up the road and I keep on hitting random tables or doors. Not good

I’m clumsy but I know how to account for it. Like I can never watch anyone else use a knife because they do it SO INCORRECT

1 Like

Cause I have to be super careful

i feel like being that genre of clumsy allows you to increase your floor above a normal person but your ceiling is still sooo much lower. because im like that and im still not coordinative enough to do this or that but like I dont get hurt in silly ways aoften

Eventually some bitch is gonna give me a scare and I’ll actually take the “don’t go out into the city alone” advice to heart but until then I got boba to drink

1 Like

I’m too autistic to notice when people are trying to sexually harass me so that doesn’t work

what
how

to anyone feeling safe just remind yourself that i exist actively working to make the world a worse place

1 Like

“Why is this guy mad at me I’m literally on the sidewalk I am not in the way at all”

I got a large

i feel sooo dizzy byebye cookie h#tread

1 Like

2 Likes

Boba is expensive

1 Like

Ten earth dollars for my funny drink

1 Like

BOBA COSTS 10 DOLLARS THERE?

2 Likes

my grandma sent me homegrown spicy peppers im crying and hiccuping and my nose is running and my tongue is in great pain 10/10

1 Like