Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

As my friend put it:
“So it is a stupid “read between the lines” question”

1 Like

Which is kinda true, the keyword is “more than”.

TBF though some people are like “I bet this is a trick to make me choose 5 but it’s actually just 10”.

so there are two things we need to satisfy

1. A bat and a ball cost $110 in total.
  2. The bat costs $100 more than the ball.

if the ball costs $10, then the bat has to cost $100 ($110 - $10) to satisfy condition 1

but if the ball costs $10 and the bat costs $100, then the bat costs $90 more than the ball ($100 - $10), so condition 2 fails

does that make more sense

2 Likes

Sorry for making u write it out again sweetheart im just trolling

4 Likes

i picked it back up when i started having trouble with a mouse. it at least partially gives me what minecraft did in that i can just fuck around and hang out while listening to music i like

for me it’s usually done out of courtesy for the late ppl so they can just go there instead of making like 50 people stand up to get into a seat

also cuz usually the front row consists of random chairs added there for this exact reason rather than actually being part of the seating so sometimes they don’t even have tables

1 Like

I’d understand the sentiment behind getting help as long as you’re willing to offer help back

But wow :dizzy_face:

this sounds like a harry potter spell

2 Likes

Judy Hops

@Marshal reminded me of ur pic

4 Likes

IS THAT MADELINE CELESTE???!?!?

1 Like

currently uploading everything to my dropbox free trial as I finally move everything over from my PC to my laptop
shoutouts to dropbox for letting me use their free trial to store 500gb forever at the cost of them emailing me once a week. I will do it again

2 Likes

a quarter of it is just video recordings I’ve done. like 700 videos at half a gb each.

1 Like

sorry scratch that
only a quarter isnt video recordings

Nya

Whats heavier?

A kilogram of steel, or a kilogram of feathers?

1 Like

You don’t need Arete to answer that.

They both weigh the same, they are both a kilogram

Imagine being on the commuter ferry and the fucking study crew comes in and starts asking you subtraction problems

I’ve BEEN on that ferry plenty of times. It is not the environment for subtraction problems