Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I forget what exactly it was that the Magic did but they broke a streak of real bad luck and got to swear for a bit and it was like a massive party. That’s the first time I ever heard of it happening. We only got one in a watch party in hte Crabs’ channels when Brock Fucking Forbes died

1 Like

1 Like

can’t tell if you cheered or mourned. all the wiki says is that he was once a crab but was a flower at the time of his death. also i thought you were a flowers fan

I am a Flowers fan we wer eover the Crabs’ channels for a watch party/mourning

The important thing is that Brock Fucking Forbes

1 Like

Brock_Forbes

1 Like

He was a great pitcher early on, famously clutch in the postseason, made the Hall of Fame off that reputation and consistent performance. By the time he was on the Flowers he’d been statcrept and was the worst pitcher on our S18 Internet Series rotation but also we had a fucking incredible rotation so that’s not saying much

1 Like

We kinda resented him. We stole him off the Crabs and they were really attached to him and repeatedly said “WE ARE TRADING BACK FOR BROCK FORBES” and then somehow managed to fail every time. So we all expected him to be gone the next season forever & ever and never really got attached

Short Forbes Twelve and Bugsnax. We made finals for the first time Ever, lost in a clown tiebreaker game against the Mechs (evil), then they nerfed the stat that our entire rotation depended on and we were garbage forever after. And Twelve our best pitcher got eaten by sharks badly.

Which makes you worse at pitching

The Mechs celebrated in their parade channel by having on eguy type out the entire Bee Movie script by hand

1 Like

But uh I can’t stress this enough the stat that controlled SO/BB was broken as hell

Walks were a fucking myth. Things obviously needed to change but also it made us worse hterefore it was bad and evil

The best pitchers simply did not give up walks. Ever.

Ever.

1 Like

Can’t stress how absurd Ruth meta was

1 Like

Here’s what normal human baseball players’ SO/BB looks like

1 Like

Ruthlessness also made the batters stop fucking. Swinging? Like it just made them not swing. They’d stand there and get struck out looking over and over and over again. Here let me find the double perfect

1 Like

whats a so/bb

and why does this cory guy have 300 of it

Strikeouts per walk

1 Like