Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

ah

In Season 18 on Day 83 the Boston Flowers and the Mexico City Wild Wings created a game of Blaseball that does not even qualify as a game of sports so much as performance art. It was a double perfect through the 9th inning. Both fucking pitchers were pitching perfect games

1 Like

The Wild Wingsā€™ batting was so bad. So, so bad.

So, so, so, so bad

1 Like

We went on to finals so I donā€™t know what the hell our offence was up to but it was Rafael Davids pitching for the Wings which does explain some of it

We were having a watch party in the Flowers channels when the game happened and everyone was like ā€œthis game sucks shitā€ for 5 straight innings and then someone was like. Hey. Is this a perfect. Is this a double perfect

And then it was. And it stayed one for a very long time.

Short was double Overperforming and might have literally been incapable of throwing balls? Mathematically? We cracked some of the formulas later by reverse-engineering the PRNG and Iā€™m pretty sure the math checks out if they were still using the S1 Ruth formula

Only Willowtree ever had more ruth at any point in time Willowtree was the pitcher we lost Game 5 of the Internet Series to

I canā€™t believe you all unlocked my true autism powers by giving me an excuse to bring up Blaseball. Do you know how many spreadsheets I own

Meow nya purr

1 Like

Nya

i remember hitting the random page button on the blaseball wiki a bunch back when it was like. i donā€™t even know what season it was but it was like at most 20. i remember very little besides it being unhinged

Itā€™s Outside In Sunday

Why did bladeball end

bladeball

i wish bladeball was real

itā€™s dodgeball but we figured out a way to stop cheaters from cheating

Money

1 Like

Or lack thereof

Bladeball is where I throw knives at you and itā€™s the best sport out there

1 Like