Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

There’s so many great Blaseball tweets that I just reference in conversation now

oh yeah some blaseball-related shitposts have permanently soaked my brain too
i have to try hard not to say Rest In Violence instead of Rest in Peace

they didnt even give me my test results for music test. that was bullshit. i knew i did good at that

admittedly RIV wasn’t a shitpost, it was one of a few of the league’s rallying cries, but still

but like. i have to try really hard to not do the thieves running joke of the final few seasons before blaseball was announced to not be coming back, which is to just constantly reference Moby Dick, or, the Whale, by Herman Melville

2 Likes

i wish blaseball would’ve continued because we had Plans to trick as many people as possible into reading Moby Dick

1 Like

i have a covid grade C in music tech and i know for a fact it was at least a B. gave me no notes. flung me between multiple documentation methods for no reason. entire project corrupted a few times. still did pretty damn good i saw the other marks and i was undermarked like crazy. I am so bitter about this

If the data doesn’t support my assertions, I simply type into chat “Variance”, hit enter, then press the power button on my gamer PC until it shuts down, then take a long nap

2 Likes

I have literally done this several times

the sibr :variance: emote should be on FoL

1 Like

the teacher got mad at me for my homework having a bunch of numbers in the title. she had the submissions up on screen. half the class didnt submit. i proceeded to name every homework for the rest of the year “homework” with whitespace so it could all go in the same folder. she did not comment

One of my favourite things to do in mafia is to just post beams.txt

1 Like

when i didnt study theyd tie me up and gag me and lock me in a room

1 Like

How is it going, gang

they should porbably have done something other than that i reckon

2 Likes

nicest school administration

2 Likes

in distress

you know schools. cant expect them to get every small detail right

1 Like

i mean if they have the horrifying torturers on the payroll they can’t just fire and beat them to death, can they? even though they absolutely should have done that

3 Likes

My head is also a little bit stormy so to speak

So I came to see you guys :hugs:

1 Like