Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

i can tell you my dreams both last night and the night before were both about bus times and getting certain bus cycles

1 Like

WHAT

NO

this isnt a joke Iā€™ve been planning bus cycles so hard they have entered my dreams

1 Like

Thereā€™s chocolate cupcakes here and they smell so good but I never want a Whole Cupcake

I want like half a cupcake max

being in a dream state while awake is kind of like being high
at least it feels really similar to when im drunk

I remember min having something like this

i looked nice though. I should consider having my hair like I did in the dream. I should also consider getting a new light blue jumper because my old one is getting old and sad. its a nice jumper

2 Likes

screams
light blue jumper
light blue jumper
tristan used to wear that every day in middle school

1 Like

wow story canā€™t believe youā€™re stealing tristanā€™s drip

im not sure if this is similar but in the morning I wake up, move downstairs and lie down and then dream while awake. Iā€™ve heard its just a form of hallucination but its fun because I can like think and and exist outside the dream it bangs

2 Likes

Did you know that the letter W starts with D?

1 Like

it was a very integral part to their look
which is why i remember it so vividly
middle school tristan was very autistic

1 Like

yeah something like that

1 Like

One of my favourite types of dreams is when I play too much of a video game I will compulsively play it in my head while half asleep. Most common exmaple of this is Civ VI. I donā€™t want to play Civ Iā€™m tired itā€™s stressing me out to make all the decisions and periodically Iā€™ll remember Iā€™m in bed and not playing Civ but as soon as I stop actively focusing on the fact it comes back

1 Like

the light blue jumper was my way of acting out in high school. I didnā€™t want to wear a uniform anymore so I just bought different colored jumpers and shirts. I have a very nice purple jumper too. It is like the exact same color as the one from my old pfp. I found it in a store in my exact size and it was the only one of them. My mom really didnt want me to go to school in a purple jumper. Grey was one thing but purple was FAR too out there. Meanwhile my sister going to school wearing yellow

1 Like

My ideal dream world would be a hyper brightened environment with colorful friendly talkative individuals with magical powers doing whatever

Okay you;re actually real for that I love thos dreams. Except yesterday yesterday I saw a fly on my hand in my dream and went to slap it in real life. except in real life I was in the same position except in a blanket and with my hands down. Slightly disorientating

1 Like

chat I have a hot choccy and it tastes like it has marshmallows in it but it doesnt have marshmallows in itā€¦ tastes good

2 Likes