Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

the graph actually seems to say that you peaked in about… may of 2022. not a coincidence

3 Likes

It’s true Coffee on hte Pillarcentre was my peak

People still reference that game to me. They still go “May are you gonna pocket us like in Coffee on the Pillarcentre again”. This happened in May 2022 this happened over a year ago

Look I got worse at mafia

(What actually happened is I started playing games on forums with 1. fewer 2. better wolves)

im gonna dreampost. are your guys dreams in 1st person

i have dreams which feel real and ones which feel like dreams. the real ones are always in 1st person. the dreamy ones switch between 1st and 3rd at whim

yes
i get day nightmares that flash back to them constantly

My dreams for now are first person that follows me as the protagonist.

Beforehand I had severed dreams where I’d follow somebody else and that’s kinda weird

It was an entire soap opera show

I stopped tracking dreams for a while as I was feeling way too tired over lucid dreaming recently

i forget most of my dreams unfortunately. why is this the way dreams work

oh im sorry to hear :( that sounds awful

Last night, I dreamt up such a BEAUTIFUL melody, such a NICE SOUNDING one.

And I forgot

i think the dream i had last night involved an elevator? but like a really big one that also had a separate wide open staff entrance with stairways leading straight to the entrance on some floors which was widely unsafe. like those stairs just spontaneously stopped with nothing below them if the elevator wasn’t there. i’m not actually sure how those stairs existed structurally

1 Like

i remember most my dreams. however I forget most things in real life. I wonder if thats related

2 Likes

knowing dreams it was probably actually mediocre

During nighttime, your memory is not the strongest, so you can quickly forget about them when you’re snapped back to real life.

One of my favourite dream things is where you have a dream that’s very short but has like a bunch of context behind it that you just start knowing

1 Like

The way to circumvent this, is to note down your dreams