Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I know you’re trolling and yet

they spin an extremely believable lie that makes correct and useful predictions about the universe
thats how they get you

1 Like

who said i was trolling

Common sense

1 Like

okay sometimes? sometimes they have some good ideas. gravity pretty good pretty nice. however 26 dimensions? the number i??? an infinite plane of squares being a regular polyhedron???

i dont have that

Gecs STILL stuck inmy head

i am being silly but the core of the idea is real. i genuinely don’t understand how potential energy is supposed to work

…i was never very good at physics

i got like bang on 50% on every homework. passed with a C baby

all of those is just mathematicians being autistic and saying “heres a funny pattern. lets continue it even if its not useful”
thats like, all of math

1 Like

why are you listening to that gay zoomer music and not good real music like Frank Sinatra or Whitney Houston or weezer

to be fair i spent like a year of school spending class thinking about being a girl that wasnt good for my grades

1 Like

I’m not listening to it I’m being haunted by it

you’re banned

2 Likes

If I obtained a Red Bull do you think there is any use I could find for it

potential energy is a weird artifact of gravity/force fields
its the only way to explain fundamental forces tbh

potential. energy “exists” because there are 4 fundamental forces between particles and potential energy is defined so that these forces can exist without breaking conservation of energy

The Red Bull guys just asked someone if he likes gambling. I like gambling. Chat should I join a frat

just found out the super mario in real life kid is trans

What