Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

yeah but it was really funny. it altered my speech patterns

1 Like

I’ll just have to be really funny to get your likes again someday, then. You don’t crumble as easily as me. I feel like this hydra marriage is asymmetrical

Woah, woah, woah. May!?!?

1 Like

it was a small reception. only me, may, the pope and 2 gay dogs who were married before us

2 Likes

Fuck the game is up Magnus knows who my favoured hydra partner is

1 Like

Listen,

im the tough one, its how it is
fine though, ill like your post so we dont explode

1 Like

Sorry for exploiting our hydra partnership to farm likes

wdym exploiting? the world was going to explode

2 Likes

One of us has to be the tough one. For Olivest not to completely freeze under the slightest pressure, and for the world not to explode.

1 Like

Don’t worry about it. I technically hydraed with Jarek when we hosted that game, and I remember asking a few people if they’d hydra in the past, even if they didn’t end up happening.

2 Likes

Jaiden, are you still working on your setups?

oh yeah funny story
i continued to work on BANNED FOREVER FM and All of These Words Were in The Bible FM but
i kinda got distracted by making blast furnaces

3 Likes

Seme

I have no idea what this means

I would like to remind you that I am a blind and deaf fool, and that there is nothing in my brain except thoughts of Big Man and Cohozuna

1 Like

Thoughts of kala tu

1 Like

Dreams of Fish and Oil

When you are stocking, some things are overstock or no location
They get pulled to a storage place where people put them, which is a process called binning
it’s painful

Oh, no I haven’t yet, tho I do know what you’re talking about.

For the viewers at home, “Bin” is a bit of an understatement. Imagine some metal shelving, the type that stands on the floor, and have that stand side-by-side, running in lanes through a warehouse. Now imagine that each slot to put stuff in has the same capacity as an excavator claw. Now also imagine that these things are as tall as the warehouse itself, and you got a pretty good idea of what the steels are.

Basically, the first image that pops into your head when you here the phrase “Industrial-sized Metal Shelf”

Anyway, all I do is write “O/S” or “No Mod” in an empty part of the box and toss it back onto a pallet. Idk who does it, but it ain’t me.