Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

for the love of the binners make sure to put everything you can possibly fit on topstock
it’s way less painful (and consumes time for you) to put stuff on the top shelf then for me to fight tooth and nail to put something heavy on too using ladders constantly

I mean, I try to, but usually topstock is full of all the other bullshit that we didn’t sell.

Why are they putting it up there tf

By that, I mean that we have shit up there that’s been there since I first started. It hasn’t been touched.

probably because nobody wants to risk their life getting it

Mays can be found in June?

1 Like

I said they can usually be found between them, I didn’t say that there would be exclusively may

1 Like

I kinda forgot this thread existed until I got a random sing-up pin.

There’s a good chance I’ll forget again :wowee:

2 Likes

GOOD

We have ladders, but like, on metal shelving, that can move.

We call em laddercarts

LOL

1 Like

happy Violet Day

1 Like

Gay

3 Likes

Is this common knowledge? I forget if this is common knowledge.

Violets and their color became a special code used by lesbians and bisexual women.[24][25][26] The symbolism of the flower derives from several fragments of poems by Sappho in which she describes a lover wearing garlands or a crown with violets.[27][28] In 1926, the play La Prisonnière by Édouard Bourdet used a bouquet of violets to signify lesbian love.[29] When the play became subject to censorship, many Parisian lesbians wore violets to demonstrate solidarity with its lesbian subject matter.[30]

I didn’t know that, and I know a lot of things.

1 Like

I know… hm, maybe two or three things, and all of them relate to lesbianism.

Chat anyone want to show solidarity with my lesbian subject matter. You can do this by mailing me $20

1 Like

Are you an actual small-time streamer, or is that an act?

2 Likes

I haven’t actually streamed in a while, as I always did so with a friend, and she had some life stuff get in the way. We want to start again at some point.

3 Likes