Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

If you thought we’d see you typing, what were you trying to say?

1 Like

I was typing somrtjing like “and if u wanna support bisexuality you can send me $10” but then i didnt bc i didnt think it was that funny

2 Likes

A joke not being funny has never stopped me from making it.

1 Like

throwback to when cheese was typing for like 3 hours and everyone thought they were going to drop the world’s biggest wallpost but they just fell asleep on their keyboard

12 Likes

i liked angleshooting ability
made the site feel more homey

i hated people using it to angleshoot but

3 Likes

I just angleshoot the time between people’s messages instead. If I ask anyone their typing speed randomly mid-game, that’s why.

Could you have that function tied to a certain tag, so it isn’t in mafia games but you could have it for general threads like this?

1 Like

Wow, your last post was 24 minutes ago. You must have been thinking of something to say in Mafia chat, there’s no other logical explanation for the delay.

2 Likes

It worked! Once!

unfortunately it is kind of telling that someone is lurking when they start typing

In Starcraft, Jaiden paused for a little while after I asked her to vote Neon. She was asking permission to bus. I noticed this, and then completely failed to follow through on it.

1 Like

I think no but ask Chloe

2 Likes

@Chloe.
Does this work?

You punctuated your ping?

You don’t?

it’s possible
orange and i are both super busy lately so it isn’t a priority, but i’ll see if i can implement it

2 Likes

Yay. That’s all I ask.

No, I don’t consider pings “words” that are part of the main body of a post (and therefore something that needs to be punctuated). I also don’t always punctuate the ends of posts, though, unless it’s a question mark or exclamation point (though I rarely use the latter).

1 Like

I don’t know if I would consider names to be words either, being proper nouns without a meaning of their own, but I’d still punctuate after a name.

Generally I’ll not punctuate the ends of lighthearted or humorous messages. That’s not actually entirely true, I make plenty of jokes with full stops, but they’re of the deadpan variety. Like this:

1 Like