Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Names are definitely words. They have a meaning, just a specific one, and one that changes in context.

Well, of course they’re words. They just aren’t words in the normal sense. They follow special rules.

1 Like

You just said you don’t know if you’d consider them to be words! Contradiction! Moderators, please throw Magnus out the airlock like in amongus

Meanwhile, you said you didn’t consider pings to be words, when you’re pinging names.

Pings are separated in format from the rest of the body of your message! In some contexts, they can be words, if you’ve worked them into a sentence, but I consider pinging someone at the start of a message, like you did with Chloe, to be something entirely separate from the text itself. It’s like adding an image at the start of a post. You don’t put a full stop after an image.

1 Like

image.

1 Like

:froggwee:

It is better to open your mouth and rid all doubt than to be silent and to have others think you a fool.

2 Likes

It’s important for me to give an accurate picture of myself to those around me. Really, making terrible jokes is the a matter of honesty: without it, people might get a false impression that I have a good sense of humour.

2 Likes

If I were to use a proper noun in an game of hangman, how likely would you be to physically harm me if I required you to guess either the lowercase or uppercase variant of the letter?

2 Likes

the next game of hangman would have more realism in mind

5 Likes

1 Like

boo

:scream:

once as a fool I started typing and stopped sometimes

I’ve never lost a fool game btw on fol

certain words also follow these rules

resume: two fool games

1 Like

im a special word :3