Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I’m not quite sure what everyone is discussing, but I just unexpectedly found a small bag of yummy cookies in my drawer and thought I should report that here :ayaya:

4 Likes

Thank you for reporting the suspicious bag of yummy cookies. You May digitally hand me the entire bag now

2 Likes

that’s every day

Lands

1 Like

Quicksilver Clicksliver

I have absolutely no idea what this means. Please explain it to me in great detail

1 Like

Jakie the Chaostic

Here’s the complete translation

1 Like

Lands tend to cycle between different biomes in a phenomenon colloquially known as “Evolving Wilds”

1 Like

Not enough detial more detail

you are implying that may is now a proper noun because may is a user and this will slowly drive me into total madness

1 Like

Oops,

italy

you will fry

In Ketria, this phenomena has a 3 cycle between lush overflowing Forestry, flooding which creates a lake with an Island at it’s top, and when the flooding goes away it reveals the rock beneath and a Mountain is revealed. This leads to a wide variety of biodiversity within the area. The entire tricycling land process takes around 12 years.

1 Like

You forgor to end your sentence with a “.”!

I am kiidddddiiiiing

Buuuuut if I am going to fry, I’d like french fries.

Hmmm I don’t quite understand what this means could you explain in even more detail

My autocorrect does this. Just capitalizes May no matter the context. This is because I am very important

youre a quizmaster. of course youre very important

1 Like