Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

okay you know what that’s fair i just don’t like the astros because uh
mostly because they win more than my team and often against my team, to be honest

1 Like

i could pretend to stand on principle and say it’s because of the whole 2017 cheating thing but actually i think cheating is based so. no i just don’t like the astros i think their stadium is stupid and they should stop being infinitely better-managed than my squad of Funny Little Guys who are on a mission to both win and lose in the dumbest ways possible

2 Likes

like “ooooh look at us we’ve got a really inconveniently high left field wall” shut up the red sox have had that on lock before you were born, you little catboy-ass ballpark

2 Likes

My parents are New Yorkers and Yankees fans. I grew up in New England, with literally every single one of my peers being a Red Sox fan. I compromised

1 Like

Your pfp has the Mets logo…

1 Like

LOVE DA METS

2 Likes

In elementary school when the Red Sox won they’d send me home with Red Sox shit. Colouring pages and my parents fucking hated it. Now I am neither a Red Sox fan nor a Yankees fan

GO CUBS GO CUBS GO CUBS THIS IS A CUBS THREAD NOW

But what about hte Mets… it’s all about the Mets

Banned

1 Like

Funniest African interview ever!

altuve my beloved
short kings

but giants all the way

2 Likes

c00k13

We’re actually getting quite close to the cookie

1 Like

C is for cookie
That’s good enough for me

Could a moderator please lock the thread now?

2 Likes

“5000th poster gets a cookie”, the greatest thread in the history of forums, locked by a moderator after 4877 posts of heated toki pona

1 Like

jan soweli @JakeTheWolfie o, tenpo ni la, ilo pi alasa kala li pona. sina wile alasa kala anu seme?

1 Like

tenpo ni la mi ken ala, tenpo pimeja la mi ken li wile alasa kala

1 Like

@ElizaThePsycho You don’t even know what that says

2 Likes