Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Silksong IN JUNE
breathes heavily

I just wanted to use that jiff, I know it doesn’t fit the context

I would hope I’d know if Silksong’s release date had been announced.

How many years of prison will we both get if we cooperate?

but you do know right?

WEBBERRRRR AAAA
WEBBER IS SO PURE
I play that character despite it’s many downsides just cus Webber is wholesome

If we all cooperate, we get six months.
If someone snitches, we get six years.
If we all snitch, we get sixty years.

You just like the spider design, don’t you?

:3

Let’s all hail the Cookie Monster. This beloved character from Sesame Street has been a fan favorite for decades, and for good reason. The Cookie Monster represents the joy and happiness that comes with indulging in a delicious treat.

1 Like

Some may argue that the Cookie Monster promotes unhealthy eating habits, but I respectfully disagree. The Cookie Monster teaches children about moderation and balance. He enjoys cookies as a special treat, not as an everyday snack.

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

You clearly copy pasted that

Furthermore, the Cookie Monster encourages creativity in the kitchen. He inspires children to bake their own cookies and experiment with different flavours and ingredients. This not only promotes healthy eating habits but also fosters a love of cooking and baking.

In addition, the Cookie Monster brings people together through his love of cookies. Whether it’s sharing a plate of cookies with friends or leaving them out for Santa Claus on Christmas Eve, cookies have always been associated with warmth and togetherness.

What’s your favorite idea?
Mine is being creative!

1 Like

Everyone stop talking!!!

Or someone might explode…

So let us all hail the Cookie Monster for his positive impact on our lives and our taste buds.

Furious typing.

How do you get that idea?
I just try to think creatively!

posts!