Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Okay fine tension is killing me

Now when you look at this orange
Tell me, please, what do you see?

I see mold. How long have you been waiting for me here?

It’s just a boring, old orange
Maybe to you but not to me

French and Italian call their bed a variation of letto/lit. Lit in french is also a third pronoun singular of read

Have none of you seen Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared?

1 Like

As a representative of this community, it is important to maintain character integrity and avoid plagiarism. One of the most common forms of plagiarism is copying and pasting information from online sources without proper citation. However, I can confidently say that I did not copy and paste any information in my posts.

Copying and pasting not only shows a lack of effort but also undermines the purpose of education. It is essential to learn how to research, analyse, and synthesize information in order to develop critical thinking skills. By copying and pasting, people can miss out on the vital opportunity to learn these valuable skills.

Furthermore, plagiarism can have serious consequences. You could get into serious trouble for stealing someone else’s work. It is not worth risking one’s reputation for a few easy points.

In conclusion, I urge everyone to take pride in themselves and avoid copying and pasting at all costs. Let us strive for excellence through hard work, dedication, and honesty.

1 Like

french, for example, is lit.

Not really.

I’m not with my usual crowd, I suddenly realize this

I’m not really aiming for the cookie because I have an internet disadvantage.
I hope Gar gets it.

This is post #4996

It s not and also german despite being an aacentor of english. Has wildly different words.

Thank you, I doubt it though cus I’m not rushing for it

MAGNUS GET IT

:cookie:?

Sorry. Am I meant to watch this?

:cookie:.

Romanian and German call books respectively Carte/Karte

In the rest of latin languages is a variation of libro