1 Like

eh

1 Like

Make the note “wish granted”

what did Lumi do wtf

1 Like

not live up to kat’s standards for time spent in game or something

2 Likes

I have my eye on the server. It better not be there in a few seconds or I’m going to be very upset with you

1 Like

i got annoyed at her slot in a hydra game and had some pretty not cool posts towards them

3 Likes

that’s not very joycat of katze

2 Likes

at least you guys never contacted a person who subbed out shit talking tbeir hydra partner

3 Likes

Hydra games really bring out the worst exchanges.

Oh oh once someone I got mad at in a mafia game for doing what I thought was clearly abuse of safety tools and invoking alleged out-of-game distress as an in-game shield got banned for abuse of safety tools and also sexual harassment

5 Likes

fun stuff

Do I send it

1 Like

honestly yeah

i mean mafia in general brings out the worst in me sometimes which is a big part of why i play it very minimally now

1 Like

unfortunately im still a massive nerd so im interested in everything about it that isnt playing it still

we’ll get there one day

2 Likes

I definitely felt that way before, but I’ve grown out of it.

2 Likes

okay so basically, I had a secret alt that I originally made to do #feedback-balance stuff without it being tied to like

Arete The Judge, Who Is A Judge

and at some point I started using it every time Xblade did something sketchy that I wasn’t allowed to talk about, like I’d just pop up in #general being like “hey, I heard a rumor that Xblade told so-and-so that if he was going to harass people in-game he should do it to someone like Zombie_Leader instead, is that true”* (often to the degree of using direct quotes or screenshots)

and somehow

it never seemed to occur to Xblade that this was like

the result of a leaker

:joy_cat:

* real example

8 Likes

It was a sort of hell situation. It was a hydra game, my first game, 24 three-player hydras. One of my hydra buddies did not know how to behave like an adult in the general case and was a very “feelings have no place in mafia you shouldn’t care if someone says they’re upset by something” kinda guy and uh in a casual game in a
L TALE

4 Likes

“hey, why are you unbanning everyone? that seems like a bad idea?”

2 Likes