Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

the most toxic I ever got was when I www completely right in a flipless game but there was this town who www faking results on me and so I did bad stuff

1 Like

oh my god I remember this and also you may remember I high-key did the same thing but mostly for the sake of Priestess and not the sake of Xblade

1 Like

wait what who was your secret ToLcord alt

1 Like

gotta look for arete’s secret fol alt brb

1 Like

I think Kape did too

1 Like

oh it wasn’t on ToLcord it was on the forums

2 Likes

oh yeah I remember that one

2 Likes

“Guys I think it’s time we removed fool”- notanalt5

4 Likes

i had a secret tolcord alt but i deleted the account

iirc its name was Master Chef with a picture of master chief

2 Likes

Anyway in a casual game in a non-mafia server that shit was not gonna fly. He kept flying off the handle at her and I had to fucking manage him like an unruly dog to keep on a short leash and eventually he got mad enouhg that he dropped a manifesto on Mafia Dont Care About Your Feeling and left the server. We had to relay information from that server to him for like ages afterward too because he refused to rejoin

2 Likes

did you put it in the soda

1 Like

SODAAA

idgi

kat and i had tolcord alts and we shitposted and trolled for a bit while we were judges it was good fun

2 Likes

i wonder how cringe itd be to read back on

2 Likes

you guys are too unruly I never made alts

they make council of idiots look like saints ngl

1 Like

trying to remember if it was my ToL alt or someone else’s who said that Amelia was just pushing the narrative they had to push because they were a judge

1 Like

I definitely didn’t know a new era was on the horizon when Chloe and katze became FoLers.

3 Likes

omg i just ISO’d my tol alt and apparently i did the same thing

1 Like