Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I was one of the only town who killed a wolf that game

where did it happe

Litten was ALMOST the only townie to kill a single wolf all game. ALMOST

1 Like

Dont remind me

boq feels like one of those people that id consider ~outed for actually selfvoting

So tucking close

You can tell it’s real cause jinxies. Anyway https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/50863-S-FM-349-KRC-Game-of-the-Decade

1 Like

Who are the other people?

i glazed straight past this and i genuinely thought it was in a different language

the most recent ?krc mafia on sc2

i helped with balancing it and all of my good ideas were ignored and all of my bad ideas were not ignored (i kid, a few things i disagreed with p strongly did make it thru tho)

His words not mine

I think his self-vote might’ve had to do with the fact we were (obviously) actually trying to bus each other that day

Then the village made that unnecessary

amrock

uhhh

that might actually be it

I would only selfvote For The Bit

May seemed really wolfy but people kept calling me bad, so like I ignored it
and then d2 I was about to blow up a random neutral and then one of their neutral friends called out may and I kid you not I went

FUCK YEE
THIS IS WHAT I WANTED
TO BE AFKOWLEHED FOR ONCE

/KILL MAY AND MARL

3 Likes

I’m soooo towny you’re literally wrong. You’re literally so bad at hte game. Actually throwing

1 Like

i don’t think i have ever self-voted as mafia

this is a surprise tool that will help us later

2 Likes

honestly in hindsight turning the 1 shot suicide bomber into a 1 shot suicide bomber 1 shot death arsonist that can also suicide (just. kill itself. only itself) on day 1 was an amazing decision by the KRC balancers

3 Likes

I have never voted a wolf as a wolf
Tbis is a surprise tool that will help me later

1 Like

i have never voted

4 Likes