Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

fun fact

vulgard subbing out of that game and the lying darkness happening is probably partially responsible for me continuing to play mafia and subsequently being considered okay at it

2 Likes

I think I stoped playing mafia during tbag time period because I hate mafia

2 Likes

tbag time

3 Likes

Playing mafia already makes one a weirdo.

no amount of minor upsides will ever make up rokugan

My funniest D1 was that one time on Discord I claimed TPR in a whisper game, neighbouriser, completely confirmable and uncontested so everyone could just give their claims to me in whispers and I could put the TPRs in contact, right. Right. So I got claims from like 20 of the players, was only missing 1, I figured that was good enough to hand all the claims off to the uncontested cop and peace out of the game (as I was obviously dying N1, there was a strongman)

1 Like

HE WAS THE MAFIA

I swear Americans are just built different

Maybe Iā€™ll find out (iā€™m going there on a week-long trip with a guide in October)

1 Like

3 Likes

:eyes:

where in America are you going

1 Like

ONE OF THE WOLVES TALKED HER GIRLFRIEND INTO NOT CLAIMING COP TO ME, HAD HER TEAMMATE STEAL THE CLAIM, KILLED ME N1 AND JANITORED HER N2 AND JUST RAN AWAY WITH THE ENTIRE LIST OF TPRS

2 Likes

I HATE LOVE

Genuine question Geyde what were you smoking when you saw that role

ooeg ropr epo re

5 Likes

I donā€™t even remember why I subbed out, i just remember it genuinely had nothing to do with the gladiate but it definitely looked like i made the gladiate someone elseā€™s problem on purpose

1 Like

1st game I was in an anon game. Oh cool Iā€™m NE. D3 Iā€™m dead and victorious, how did that happen?
Checks the flips: oh which happened after my visit to dead chat was delayed by a medium esque role :wowee: .

1 Like

what actually happened:
I got spoonfed the setup over the course of several weeks in the least legible manner possible
I only learned about TLDā€¦at rand

2 Likes

Thatā€™s just our normal communication

this conversation has made me confident that geyde would be a great queue manager for lumiā€™s site

1 Like

reviewers are like the Supreme Court