Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Also I added two of my friends to the neighbourhood because we’d all hydraed before and they were both fucking wolves

The funniest part is that I unknowingly busted the deepest wolf in the game in that chat.

I didn’t have enough of a spine because merc was bestie

1 Like

im p sure you had some irl stuff come up, cause that was around the same time you subbed out of the nightless game i subbed into (as mafia)

and then rokugan happened so fast im like 98% sure i was able to justify some of your wolfiness by saying you were weird in rokugan too

1 Like

“Fucking” used here solely for emphasis, they were both wolves, I feel like I should clarify, given the previous context

1 Like

are you sure?

1 Like

current me and high school me are completely different people
your words hold no meaning

what the heck you were in high school then? you’re so young

It’s a pre-scheduled trip and the schedule is rather stacked, iirc we start in East Coast and move to West Coast later

I should be able to say more when it’s closer to the deadline, we haven’t even got our documents handled yet (not that it’ll be particularly difficult)

1 Like

I’m almost 20 years old someone save me

1 Like

Yeah I’m sure because I know one of their girlfriends and she would fucking disintegrate upon coming in contact with forum mafia even once. They would obliterate each other like antimatter

we literally had multiple conversations where I talked about high school

yea its just
wow
time

let’s murder time

2 Likes

fuck mosquitos party

1 Like

is the playerlist stacked too

FUCK MOSQUITOS

4 Likes

What sense are you using this word in, Litten?

1 Like

discord election moment

1 Like