Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Physical therapy?

Exercise to make you less ill

Professional overnight necessary when you have disease that makes you injure yourself when you exercise

Indeed. But what malady has been bestowed onto you?

Sorry to my followers for being late to posting todayā€™s medical records

1 Like

(Chronic illness, not an injury. Lifelong thing. Being Born is the malady)

:people_hugging:

1 Like

damnit you were on a daily upload streakā€¦ medical history fans are in shambles rn

1 Like

I justā€¦ need to knowā€¦ if you are up to date on your HPV vaccineā€¦ im not addicted i swear

1 Like

Iā€™m going to be called out for intentionally inducing withdrawal in my dear followers. Withdrawal from medical records, that is.

Atā€¦ at least tell me your vision test results. come on dont do this to me

I thought that happened in the sequel.

They said I donā€™t need glasses but I could have them if I wanted. Very funny response to me. ā€œUhhhh dunnoā€

ā€œPortalā€ in that sentence was actualyl an abbreviation. Short for ā€œPortal 2ā€

1 Like

I kinda wish my vision was worse I would totally rock glasses but itā€™d be really corny to wear them just bc I feel like iā€™d rock them

1 Like

My vision is supposedly worse than it is, according to the regular people around me who donā€™t share my eyesight.

I find it fascinating how oneā€™s look improves immensely upon wearing glasses.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a nearsighted eye and a farsighted eye so I manage fine for most tasks. Perceiving depth is not easy. But who needs that shit anyway

Wanna dribble a basketball?

1 Like

My left eye is subpar while my right eye is perfectly normal.

Other than that I have to get surgery for my nose because the tunnel is collapsed on one side.

Am wearing braces and dam they look cool. I am expecting I wonā€™t be wearing them at the end of the year.