Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

SHIELD

1 Like

Perfect. Make the intended purpose of the object be in opposition with it.

Name any two random objects and I will find you three similarities between them.

Dream Catcher and Broom

Have you ever done the divergent association test

Whatever do you mean, Theresa May

Claiming to objectively measure creativity is bullshit thereā€™s absolutely breaking strategies to this thing but itā€™s a fun game

1 Like

(Not, like, full bullshit, but ā€œthis is only a single test that isnā€™t the end-all-be-all especially on an individual level over a demographic oneā€)

1 Like

Both objects are traditionally constructed from fibres and other similar materials.

Both objects carry spiritual connotations, with the former used to protect infants and the latter being associated with witchcraft.

Both objects originated from regions of Canada and the United States, that rough geographical area.

1 Like

I have not but now I shall.

There is such a thing as creative intelligence (P.S. IQ is not an accurate measurer). Though not sure how one can detect its intensity

My BULLSHIT score

I know I did pretty well the first time I took the test, but this particular score is based on having taken the test multiple times and remembering strategies in between them, itā€™s super bullshit

1 Like

What do you guys think of MBTI? I associate them with ā€œonline testsā€ and I think personality tests can be way too loose and canā€™t be generalized and kinda sounds like the horoscopes.

Does anyone know anything that would prove the contrary?

People like being assigned categories. Anyone who acts like they are more scientific than a Buzzfeed quiz is lying and probably kind of weird.

Itā€™s more comforting to know that there are set categorizations one can do, right? That the world is not as unpredictable as it is

I donā€™t trust people who try to objectively measure subjective traits of personality in these pseudo-scientific categories and I especially donā€™t trust people who make any kind of generalisation ever based off of that

Yep. The chaos is the funā€¦ stop getting rid f the chaos

Psychology is very complicated and ironically the most misunderstood.

I used the word unironically unironically

Death