Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

But still I really doubt that would happen. If it looks good on you, then nobody should mind

thx silviu you the goat

1 Like

i scored below average

1 Like

If I messed up any of the letters on the chart I would go home from the doctor’s seething

Yeah i know law students who wear fake glasses. Ofc it has to be the law students

Illegally blind pun moment.

i’ve been recently lowkey tempted to do law school after undergrad but everything i hear about law students is the actual worst :wowee:

1 Like

Posh pricks the lot of them

That’s accurate especially in America es-especially in California

And you will also enter alot of debt

not super concerned abt lawschool debt because I have full ride for undergrad so I can use college fund for masters program. I wanna do a masters regardless, rn between MBA and law school leaning towards MBA.

Five year plan: fuck it we ball

2 Likes

I didn’t know this word. The ace vibes were too potent.

1 Like

I think it’s a great worrd to Describe things. people need to use it more

I am always so shocked by people having general plans for direction. I am just doing all this one day at a time

Besides that remember it takes long and it also takes much.

Don't Be A Lawyer - feat. Burl Moseley - "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend" - YouTube :wowee:

However if you like to be crafty with law, then why not? Just as always be careful about what you choose to be the career in your life.

I’m technically a law student.

i love planning things out in life its great. thusfar it’s all gone to plan gotta stay on the grind

I have severe ADHD I am not the model to live by

PLANS STEP 1

move out of house owned by people who do not believe in ADHD medication

PLANS STEP 2

No further plans