Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

U guys are ultra nerds

1 Like

Yeah, I did basically the same thing. Just thought of a list of things I liked and plucked out words from each category. I know I did well going for common Co-ordle guesses once, but thatā€™s definitely cheating.

Would-vous like to join us?

1 Like

Average mafia community

1 Like

I need my giant window glass panel glasses to fit in with the squad

3 Likes

I refuse to wear glasses because to do so would be to admit I failed a test. An eye test, but a test nonetheless

2 Likes

Your score is 89.36, higher than 95.55% of the people who have completed this task

Words:
Qokka
process
limerence
here
undergarment
teleportation
relaxation
misunderstanding
murderer
alphabet

1 Like

Me and Magnus wear glasses. At least fit it with sunglasses

1 Like

i feel like this could be cheesed with, just, really uncommon words so I went with stuff I think ~everyone would know but were still Different

1 Like

This isnā€™t a joke this was my genuine attitude for years. Subconscious attitude but attitude nonetheless

When I finally unpacked that set of thoughts I immediately made an optometrist appointment (still didnā€™t get glasses cause itā€™s borderline and Iā€™m American)

I reallllly wish my eyesight was worse so i could get glasses i knowww id rock them

You can wear eyeglasses without them having focalization needed for eye correcting!!!

Yeah but thatā€™s nerd shit

yeah but that would be really ridiculous because people would ask my prescription and iā€™d be like ā€œno i just rock theseā€

1 Like

It never happened to me

You know when you try other peopleā€™s glasses on to go wow you canā€™t see for shit

2 Likes

Do that to people. Give them your fake glasses to fuck with them

1 Like

would be a good bit tbh

1 Like

ā€œWow I didnā€™t know we both have screwed up visionā€