Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Several of my friends always sound incredibly guilty when they are impostor and they try to make arguments, which often leads them to not speaking at all and to not solving in meetings. I always feel bad if I accuse them because they almost immediately roll over knowing they can’t fight.

1 Like

me when the imposter is guilty:

I mean the tone of voice. Like they very obviously don’t want to be here and would’ve rather been crewmate.

1 Like

I find being the impostor extremely funny and so am always, like, half-laughing when I’m it. I do it significantly worse in two-impostor games, too.

2 Likes

So do I. Partly because it’s rare, partly because the power to murder your friends is entertaining to use.

three impostors:
allow us to introduce ourselves

1 Like

I just spent an hour coming up with a set of enemy Future Sight Duals anyone wanna see

Do tasks

1 Like

It’s like

The closest approximation we have to irl and like
I still have good fun with it so shrug

1 Like

yeah lol

1 Like

[ANONYMOUS BROADACST] - focus on the hack

1 Like

Cool

WB
{T}: Choose an opponent and add {W}. That opponent creates a 1/1 white spirit creature token with lifelink.
{T}: Choose an opponent and add {B}. That opponent creates a 1/1 black zombie creature token with deathtouch.

UR
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may reveal an instant or sorcery card from your hand.
{T}: Add {R}. Activate only if you last revealed an instant card.
{T}: Add {B}. Activate only if you last revealed a sorcery card.

BG
If you would pay {B} or {G}, you may remove all storage counters from {cardname}. [The cost is reduced as applicable up to the number of storage counters removed this way]
{T}: Put a storage counter on {cardname}

RW
{T}: Add {W}. Activate only during or before the first Declare Attackers step.
{T}: Add {R}. Activate only during or after the first Declare Attackers step.

GU
{T}: Add {G} or {U}. If {cardname} produced that color previously, instead add {C}.

i played mafia a few times with my school poker club when i did that
not of my suggestion either
it turns out not only mafia brings bad apples but so does poker bc those guys were the worst apples ever

2 Likes

poker club
bottom text

1 Like

yeah everyone focuses on the poker club bit like im not very clearly obsessed with numbers and gambling
thats like level 0 jaiden knowledge right there. everyone knows i play cards and count the little sheep in my head at night

1 Like

no just the fact that this exists

1 Like

Those apples were so bad yo mamma confused them for music

1 Like

yeah who do you think created it bucko

1 Like

oh

1 Like

I was today years old when I learned that:

• Jaiden is an immortal time god
  • Jaiden is an immortal time god that invented poker