Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

one time this person was like phoning in over Google Meet for some reason
i tried to wake them during the night but couldn’t figure out how to disable the camera on sounds
so instead we just forcibly made them mayor

1 Like

I was the only tryhard in the room every single time and so I’d just win unto infinity. Helped that I’d known everyone for like five six years at that point so it was easy to tell when they were using weirdtone

2 Likes

Except when the random character generator assigned me Komaeda. Then I immediately died, for being Komaeda (normal and fair ruling)

2 Likes

nagito???

2 Likes

Maybe my friend from this story was the guy from top 10 worst misyeets in champs who was the driver of one of the misyeets on the list and who was like “I will not reveal any information about what I think, including any and all reasoning. Wolves might use this against me.” Except that guy was wrong and just tunneled a town on day 1 because he decided they were mafia and never explained, so maybe it’s not my friend after all. At least my friend had accuracy.

Side note, but the article seems to have been removed from MU. I wonder why.

1 Like

Yea

2 Likes

what

1 Like

This used to link to the article. It doesn’t work.

huh
ok then

1 Like

Oh I also play fucking Among Us every Thursday. I guess that counts as social deduction game experience. It doesn’t feel like it

2 Likes

you should play Espionage: Mafia Evolved instead

1 Like

GH decided he regretted writing it and asked for it to be taken down

2 Likes

We know each other too well. It’s just a series of “someone killed in Electrical and then called O2, it’s May”, “someone shapeshifted, it’s [other person]”, “nobody has died, it’s [yet another person]”. Too many years of this

2 Likes

My Among Us crewmate experience (I almost always get crewmate in some form) is that impostors almost always out themselves somehow (not necessarily round 1, but later) and yet I’m often the only person to pull the plug and actually try to kill them for it.

1 Like

bro we should play

1 Like

I used to be better at it than I am now, I think. There was one night where I like rolled impostor and won thrice in a row. I miss those days. I get caught much more often now. Probably because I have a really obvious lying voice

2 Likes

when you’re doing imposter voice you sound slightly more like a hoity-toity nickelodeon villain

2 Likes

You know, this is probably strategic information I shouldn’t leak. I should let myself win at least one round before you all can get me every damn time

2 Likes

Is imposter voice like mahjong hand?

2 Likes

Yeah it’s exactly like mahjong hand

2 Likes