Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I still own a toy box with her on it

1 Like

you’ve posted face in spec chats?

No comment

1 Like

Great Scott!

this is lowkey super uncanny they all look way too close to the bojack horseman end of the “bojack/mlp animated horse drawing” style for a mlp shirt

1 Like

Face

metlemres

4 Likes

based

Thats just how G3 looked

1 Like

let’s go mets

is g3 like
generation 3

Yeah. Friendship is Magic was G4. There were 4 generations of MLP toys

G3

1 Like

DEPTHS BELOW!

3 Likes

G3 is what I grew up with and I fuckin loved the flash games as a kid and resented Friendship is Magic so much because once that came out they TOOK DOWN THE MLP FLASH GAMES

1 Like

I haven’t worn pony shirt in a while I should wear pony shirt again. Wearing pony shirt is like a special occasion kind of thing. It’s Pony Shirt Day

2 Likes

national holiday

1 Like

Like wearing very casual clothes feels like a special occasion to me. Wearing a sweatshirt to school I’d be thinking to myself “wowww!! I’m wearing a sweatshirt” all day

1 Like

Of course as the story I have told many times goes I only owned one sweatshirt and my now-ex gave it to me.

1 Like

My second graphic tee is actually a set of many very similar graphic tees. My dad plays volleyball and his volleyball league gives out shirts every year so he’d order them in our sizes and so everyone in my family owns at minimum 3 volleyball shirts. Usually used for pajamas but I eventually realised that theyre actually pretty cool shirts once you step back the immediate “volleyball shirt so this is pajamas” association

1 Like

“omg are u a libero” nah bitch im a saggitarius sorry 2 dissapoint

2 Likes