Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Scaredgirl vibes off the charts

1 Like

were you high tho

you clearly don’t wear weird/funny shirts on the reg, once you wear shit that says “dad to be… loading (the shirt i am wearing right now)” you find out that nobody cares

1 Like

I was mostly just looking over my shoulder trying to determine who thought I was weird for wearing a my little pony shirt

1 Like

Yeah no it’s one of two graphic tees I own

1 Like

Most of the time I don’t even wear shirts

1 Like

Most of my wardrobe is dresses and jumpsuits and rompers. I’m like perpetually slighjtly overdressed

1 Like

lol

omg the librals in bodton massavehugetits be letting their kids to anything in school

2 Likes

LITERALLY!!!

1 Like

i am currently amassing a stockpile of girl clothes to wear next year

(the amassing is going horribly)

1 Like

It wasn’t even a bad outfit. It wasn’t even like what comes to mind when you think “my little pony shirt”. Cropped shirt. G3 MLP stuff cause that’s what I grew up with. Pink skirt. Denim jacket

1 Like

THERE’S MORE MY LITTLE PONY UNIVERSES?

i am so well known for being incredibly underdressed. I have said this before but I wore exclusively pajamas and crocs for the latter half of school. Even on “mass days” where everyone had to wear collared shirt/ties or fancy dresses. I just fuckin wore my christmas pajamas in april and it was a well-respected fact that I just fuckin did that

4 Likes

based based based

not only is the amassing bit going horribly so is the wearing bit

I literally got it from Forever 21 it’s soooo boring a graphic tee to own

The girl wearing it in the picture looks exactly like a childhood friend of mine who was a model…

1 Like

what the fuck

I would post my self wearing it but I should probably not post face on a publicly accessible forum I’ve done enough of it in spec chats

1 Like