Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I’mj playong Splatoon

funny

there’s your problem smh smh

2 Likes

I’m not exactly hiding my identity. If I was I’d make what I’m saying much less… me!
In my post watchtower break I decided I’d like to change online names. I felt that my real life and online identities should be more seperate because everything kind of… blended together. And it isn’t good to treat internet things like life things, usually.

2 Likes

can’t relate

(512) 402-1828

3 Likes

I suck up all the deaths like a spong e

I see. Well, nice to meet you Todays!

I am your lovely talkative host Silviu200530 and I can say I have a diverse amount of interests, though I suck at small talk. Why host? Because my post counter can get insanely high at times!

1 Like

what is a “subway bee cave”. I want to go to a subway bee cave

its a black hole that takes all of my paychecks and turns it into fucking delicious sandwiches

1 Like

thankfully a knight and rook vs queen is a draw
and May will lose all their pawns somehow

i think it’s a draw anyway

I was gonna say it as my first post before I went with good morning, but I don’t really get subway. It’s not very structurally strong and the flavors are generally overwhelming to me. I know I know you make the sandwhich but I’ve tried a few suggestions and I just don’t really understand what makes it so loved

1 Like

may is still winning

One of my soloqueue teammates on Inkblot Zones just crabbed on the enemy plat down into mid. That is the boldest fucking positioning I’ve ever seen in my life. And it fucking worked

Wait May can’t even checkmate me lol

with only a queen

they have no king

they need to promote

2 Likes

Marshal don’t say that off-handedly

average uk palate when flavor:

1 Like