Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I used to but not in months

Idk what that is

I like their flavors to a degree but i can only withstand like a bit of it. I can cope with a traintrack of it

Begineerā€™s luck, Litten, begineerā€™s luck

May casually tormenting litten in thread. Proud of you

4 Likes

i love that i can go anywhere and get the same delicious sandwich

italian herbs and cheese + veggie patty + lettuce + creamy garlic aioli is like
ayaya

if i dont know what food is good where im going i just go to subway. I ate subway all 3 times i actually ate out in my most recent trip.

1 Like

may is no longer winning itā€™s confirmed to be a draw now

WOOOO

i get herb and cheese bread too

then itā€™s turkey + bacon + pepper jack cheese (or american if no pepper jack) + olives + jalepenos + banana peppers + lettuce + copious amounts of hot sauce

i call it the flusher w the way it probably completely drains my digestive system everytime i have one

2 Likes

And now itā€™s a draw

I always play it so safe with food. Especially when Iā€™m on trips. At my most experimental I will go into a small cafe. When I eat out with family however, we go to these fantastic vegan places, usually chinese. Iā€™m just not willing to risk it if I have the choice because I am a coward

OH i also get provolone. Provolone is like the whole key to tying it together. gotta love provolone

chinese food is so good

I thought provolone was an anti anxiety medication for a second there

3 Likes

i will go to a buffet just to fill up an entire takeout box with th fried rice

1 Like

I donā€™t like meat that is not fish or chicken.

Disagreed + revoked

1 Like

YES ong you guys are so real for this. chinese food is so good. always has good plant based options slathered with msg i love msg so much mhmmm

1 Like

Please be nice in the chat.

pipe bomb induced chicken

• Silviu kitchen
1 Like