Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Is that walt or white

1 Like

My name is Walter Hartwell White. I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. To all law enforcement entities, this is not an admission of guilt. I am speaking to my family now. Skyler, you are the love of my life. I hope you know that. Walter Jr., you’re my big man. There are going to be some things that you’ll come to learn about me in the next few days. But just know that no matter how it may look, I only had you in my heart. Goodbye.

2 Likes

OK but is it walt or is it white

2 Likes

I am under contract not to speak further on this topic

But

Leans forward in chair

Your mother

2 Likes

Moderators!!! MODERATORS!!! Ban this clown immediately!!!

2 Likes

Oh no
The cops are on to me

Wait

I know what to do

I better call @SaulGoodman

3 Likes

You better. I know that much.

2 Likes

Sunday is a [TERRIBLE/GREAT] day to learn poker!

2 Likes

No, silly. That’s a Persona 4 character!

1 Like

traditional or hold’em

1 Like

I like to do all of my sins on Sundays. I have the timeslot free ever since I stopped going to church

2 Likes

Me when PaulBadman:

2 Likes

If there’s one thing that DnD with Geyde has drilled into me, it’s the Stern and tiresome “No” that he gives to most of my cheap shots

1 Like

there are two different sets of poker rules may which one would you like

2 Likes

Oooh is one of them with the broomhandle and swatter?

always a classic

See, I didn’t think I’d get this far, and I do actually have to go to sleep right now rather than learn to play poker. Unfortunately. You’ve called my bluff (like they do in poker) (they do that in poker)

2 Likes

Remember to get a good quality broomhandle, I prefer one that’s been used in the commission of a crime. You’ll really want to make sure that it’s small enough to fit inside your shirt.

poker is one of the two things i can actually teach people

2 Likes