Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

It’s, like, my fault, given I was the one who knew he was going for us and I still wasn’t proactive enough in organising shots on him, I got a few people to put damage in thinking we could chip him down but I misunderstood the mechanical limits on healing and so he never died. He won

2 Likes

agreed

1 Like

Peer pressure is more powerful than you think

I even like had alternative allies that were down to shoot him with me but it Did Not Work because heal limit. We had so much damage and I was just tossing 2p here and there because my partner disagreeeeed

1 Like

But also I knew literally nothing about EiMM and I would’ve gotten absolutely nowhere without my partner and I had a lot of fun. So

1 Like

I really gotta play another one

1 Like

don’t do it it’s not safe

I hate safety

do not play eimm on your birthday worst mistake of my life

2 Likes

you’d probly do really well

kat is strategic and cunning but people are alwayssss tryna start shit for NO reason… kat gotta step up their instigator game to be one of the greats

3 Likes

i wish you could smoke without it giving you cancer and killing you bc it totally fits the aesthetic im tryna go for … but no thats not how shit works apparently we cant have nice things

1 Like

dude i am so excited for leap year next year it’s been too fucking long

1 Like

even if the only guys im spending my valentines day with is weezer i will atleast have leap day to look forward to in 2 weeks

1 Like

1 Like

Neither

1 Like

what is this even referring to :sob::sob:

1 Like

Which disc stares back at you best

1 Like

hello silviu

1 Like

omg hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

2 Likes