Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Wowww can’t believe this is how you’re breaking up with me

1 Like

broke: breaking up with someone through a heart-felt conversation in-person
woke: breaking up with someone over text
coke: breaking up with someone through a messenger ability in a mafia game

4 Likes

youre maydenless silly. not- nvm that doesnt work anymore bc i changed my username. goodbye forever

3 Likes

Storyless :pensive:

2 Likes

don’t worry. your current username has a lot of awesome meme potential too. don’t worry. i’ll get on it right away

2 Likes

I’m told I quote “only have wild stories” which is very funny to me because my favourite hobby is telling extremely mundane stories

1 Like

I am sure you have plenty of stories. However the ones with maidens are fiction. as you are maydenless

2 Likes

Today I ordered a cheese plate and it fucking sucked.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it

1 Like

What made it a bad cheese plate

ok i made a really funny meme but i put in a fake email to download it (fuck you VEEDdotIO) and it ended up deleting it and im not doing it again so im gonna describe it

so basically the caption was “damn i wonder what the story is today too bad nobody is gonn-” and then it was a gif of the croods looking around frantically and then looking off a cliff and it was TodaysStory pfp and they all looked surprised

2 Likes

The cheese didn’t taste good, nor did the meat, it was just regular grocery store cheese. I don’t know about the grapes or olives or etc I don’t eat those. It came with regular crackers rather than anything cool or fun like bread

do you really not eat the grapes

I don’t like grapes.

1 Like

More accurately, I don’t eat grapes. I haven’t in many years. I am sure I could like grapes if I bothered to

2 Likes

But I cannot be bothered. I ate a bunch before getting real sick as a child and just could not ever have htem again

1 Like

as valid as it is to eat something once and get sick and never eat it again, who the fuck doesnt eat grapes. they did surgery on a grape once. they taste. grape

I don’t even really remember what they taste like. Are they like blueberries

In texture? But without the distinct blueberry flavour?