Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

the texture is different imo

2 Likes

the texture is significantly different. Itā€™s closer to, like, celery? if you combined celery and blueberry texture you get grape but without stringiness. imho.

im a certified blueberry hater but mostly because of texture. I cant do them texturally i can do them in like a shake

1 Like

or like a solid pie yk? pie gang?

1 Like

dude i need to eat more pie. what the hell. I havenā€™t had nearly enough pie lately. like way too little. holy fuck. im gonna get pie some day

i honestly canā€™t believe it looking retrospectively at my life how little iā€™ve eaten pie recently. What a delicious baked good. All wrong in my life is due to lack of pie

there is a place about 30 minutes away that is still open and has pie. lowkey think imma pull up and get some pie. cuz goddamn i could really use a pie rn

You will try it and hate it

I used to make so many pies I should make a pie

I am gonna prove you wrong I swear to god you canā€™t stop me

From my experience most food is good until it isnā€™t anymore

Iā€™m gonna enjoy this pie Litten. The indomitable human spirit wills it so

Pie types tier list

My sister made a pomegranate pie which fucking owned ages ago but she didnā€™t like it so she wonā€™t make it again. I should make it

1 Like

I recently made pomegranate rose lime ice cream which ALSO fucking owned. Love a pomegranate

Couldnā€™t be bothered to do it in the ice cream maker so the texture was off I should make it again but correctly

Pomegranates are da goat fr

Also I made it to the pie place. Despite being called the 24 diner they close at 11:30 so itā€™s a sign from god that I got snacky at the time that I did

I forgot how many women with buzzcuts and white dudes with those obnoxious Bluetooth ear pieces talking about money there were this side of town

Like bro itā€™s 11 who could you possibly be having ur loud conversation about stocks with

1 Like

What did the pie taste like

Blueberries

2 Likes