Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

remember when the internet REALLY hated justin bieber. i miss those times even if i was always a bit of a belieber deep down

2 Likes

new favorite image just dropped

3 Likes

ok i forgot how homophobic all the justin bieber hate memes were. they are all still really funny but damn 2011 was a different time. like 70% of the memes are just calling him gay or a woman

4 Likes

i was gonna make a homophobic undertones justin beiber memes stimboard but there are too many good ones that would certainly not fly on the da forums

4 Likes

Isn’t it crazy how decades change?

Maybe everyone will laugh at people for being on X.com ironically after the renaming!

1 Like

twitter is already becoming a platform for old mfers most teenagers rlly dont use it anymore

2 Likes

I think I will be the only person that believes justin bieber when he was younger sounded like a girl.

“What is the name of that girl who sings Shawty is a ini miney maney moe lover”, google? "

" ERROR "

1 Like

The most insulting insult is to make a platform sound like facebook. I like it

1 Like

You are not the only one who thought this. Very common playground debate

2 Likes

spongeboink

sponge
town sponge

oingleob (passive) - Votes for you to be executed are soaked up, making them only count as half votes.

You win when all threats to the town are defeated.

2 Likes

who wants to make stupid role cards with me i’m bored

2 Likes

damn :cry:

sorry min i was left alone with my thoughts too long they got to me

1 Like

i hope ur okay fren

2 Likes

why the fuck did we go to the moon. like how did we even do that and why. like for what purpose? just bc we could? who was like “yeah u see that rock lets fucking GO THERE”

1 Like

no the thoughts in question was the one about the moon i been thinking about it for like 2 hours

2 Likes

crazy to think about

1 Like

X was already copyrighted by facebook

1 Like

oh