Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Infinite font

They put those songs in that order for a reason. You will listen to (Full Album) and all the songs you think are mediocre Will grow on you

1 Like

Mr Bambeast

2 Likes

i looked up how mahjong worked to make that pun

2 Likes

2 Likes

so real

1 Like

i like vids with a ton of demo tracks from the album at the end of the ā€œfull albumā€ so you can hear it fall apart in real time. like yes the coherent album was great now i need to hear songs about heroic pizza delivery guys and a rejected gravity falls theme song demo

2 Likes

DAY OR NIGHT
NIGHT OR DAY
BLACK OR WHITE OR STRAIGHT OR GAY WE ALWAYS DELIVER WE ALWAYS DELIVER WE ALWAYS DELIVER

3 Likes

ngl bro the tummy aint even hurtin anymore dude this is a full on tummy WARā€¦ recently ive been taking one of those little lactose digestive pills if i have icecream but it was a spur of the moment decisionā€¦ i thought iā€™d live a little. wrong dude, just wrong

iā€™m serious by the way

1 Like

he sure wasnā€™t lying about being fictional

only valid when listening to gaga

1 Like

I envy the people that have the patience to listen to a song they dislike or decently like for 3 minutes
I can only listen to a full album if I actually like every song on the album
thankfully gaga achieves that flawlessly
though I did create a lady gaga playlist containing my favourite lady gaga songs
I must admit some are more legendary than others

2 Likes

You have to get Stockholm syndrome about music

1 Like

I used

Oops

I used to not appreciate so many songs but through (Full Album) I have come around

Is it when you constantly listen to a music, it becomes boring. But you have nothing else to listen to, so you keep with that one?

breaking news: local adult re-listens to ironic bad song that they made fun of at age 11, hit with an uncomfortable feeling of nostalgia and genuine fondness

1 Like

baby baby baby ooooooooooh

1 Like